Monday, December 22, 2008

A raving mad game!

Today I will review Rayman Raving Rabids for the Wii. This game is not an adventure game as I like, but consists of many mini-games for you and up to four buddies can play. This game is very active and can get you off your seat with games like dancing, cow-throwing, and pig catching. this game is one of those games out there that it's better and funner to play multi-player. I like that this game encourages you to get up to do these games, and that there are so many different mini games to play. I do not like the storyline of this game, and also the humor is sometimes crass and rude.


So all in all i rate this game SEVEN MUSHROOMS


This game is very fun, and already there is one sequel, Rayman Raving Rabids 2, and there are commercials for Rayman Raving Rabids TV Party.


Happy playing!


The Critic

No comments:

Post a Comment